Museum of Symmetry review
Published & copyrighted by National Film Board of Canada
Iconik-gaming.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
"There are no rules here. Just enjoy."
Part invitation, part dare, an impish game mistress welcomes you into a delightfully disorienting pleasure dome inspired by geometry and nature—and wired with infectious dance beats.
A VR metaphor for life, Museum of Symmetry takes the player through landscapes of earth, fire, wind and water, where vivacious 2D characters live in a 3D playground. Museum of Symmetry disrupts conventional game storytelling to create an unexpected pleasure-positive trip in VR as never experienced before.
Key (VR) Features
- A narrative room-scale VR game filled with beautiful environments and unexpected characters
- Interact with an alter-universe you can only experience in VR, through an innovative mix of 2D, 3D and immersive sound
- Take a kaleidoscopic joyride through the highest clouds to the ocean deep
- Play at your own pace, no risk or rush
- Designed for maximum comfort in VR, this game is suitable for daring and imaginative players
- Suitable for children of all ages
Directed and animated by Paloma Dawkins, co-authored by Dawkins and poet, Ashley Obscura. Original electronic score by Caila Thompson-Hannant, a.k.a Mozart's Sister. Developed by budding VR upstart Casa Rara Studio, and produced by The National Film Board of Canada's award-winning Animation Studio.
National Film Board of Canada
4.3 GB available space