Heroes of Normandie review
Published & copyrighted by Cat Rabbit
Iconik-gaming.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find.
Heroes of Normandie is fast-paced. You are placed in command of small squads in scenarios of varying sizes, in the middle of the D-Day campaign. In the spirit of the original board game, the game is bombastic and humorous yet full of subtle tactical decisions and features a vast array of unique units, equipment and abilities.
Plenty of ways to play: complete the three full-fledged campaigns, engage in a quick skirmish, survive through the rogue like mini campaign or challenge a friend in multiplayer.
This game is chock full of content and as this is a game system more than a single game, expect tons of features to expand the experience in the near future.
- Three different armies (plus the French resistance) and three campaigns available from the get-go.
- Hordes of unique units, equipment and abilities for each nation.
- Idyllic countryside, rivers, bridges, buildings, sandbags, pillboxes wheat fields and boccage are all included in the core game: Normandie is brought to life.
- Quick battle mode with lots of pre-designed maps and pre-crafted armies to get you right into the action.
- Quick battles can be played in single or multiplayer mode.
- Innovative and light-hearted approach to strategy: action is fast paced but decisions are still interesting and meaningful.
2 GB available space